George W. Case papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 18, Placement: 06
Identifier: MSF 87
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of one folder that contains an article written by George Case.
- Case, George W. (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
This collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Collection material is in the public domain.
George W. Case graduated with a degree in Pharmacy from Purdue University in 1906. In 1912, Case was issued a Registered Pharmacist Certificate in Peoria, Illinois.
Twenty-fifth Announcement of the School of Pharmacy, 1908-1909. Purdue University. p. 64. Annual Report of the State Board of Pharmacy of Illinois. Illinois State Board of Pharmacy, Volume 31: p. 176.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
Material has been housed in acid-free folder and box.
- George W. Case papers
- In Progress
- Amanda Rumba and Archives Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description first completed 2011-03-07 by Archives Staff.
- 2020-04-16: Collection description updated by Amanda Rumba to align with data entry standards.