Emerson G. Sutcliffe papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 38, Placement: 05
Identifier: MSF 370
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of one folder which contains an article by Emerson G. Sutcliffe.
- Sutcliffe, Emerson Grant, 1890- (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection materials are in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Emerson Grant Sutcliffe was born in Fall River, Massachusetts. He earned his B.A. from Harvard University in 1909 followed by his M.S. in 1914 and Ph.D. in 1918, both from the University of Illinois. He taught first at the University of Minnesota before joining Purdue University in 1928, where he was promoted to full professor in 1932. Dr. Sutcliffe was named Professor Emeritus upon his retirement from Purdue in 1961.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
- Emerson G. Sutcliffe papers
- In Progress
- Mary A. Sego and Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second Edition.Collection description was first completed 2009-02-01.
- 2020-04-06: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella