Howard D. Brown papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 17, Placement: 04
Identifier: MSF 56
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of one folder which contains an article written by Howard D. Brown.
- Brown, H. D. (Howard Dexter) (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
This collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Material in this collection may be in the public domain. Other material copyrights held by Purdue University or original creator/publisher. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Howard D. Brown, M.S., was an Associate Professor of Vegetable Gardening in the School of Agriculture at Purdue University in the first half of the 1900s. He also worked in the Agricultural Experiment Station.
Source: Forty-seventh Annual Catalogue of Purdue University, 1920-1921: 7, 17.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
Material has been housed in acid-free folder and box.
- Howard D. Brown papers
- In Progress
- Amanda Rumba and Archives Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description first completed 2009-02-07 by Archives Staff.
- 2020-04-09: Collection description updated by Amanda Rumba to more fully meet standards.