W. E. Stanley papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 37, Placement: 08
Identifier: MSF 359
Scope and Contents
The collection consist of one folder which contains an article by W.E. Stanley.
- Stanley, W. E. (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection materials are in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
W. E. Stanley was hired as an assistant in Civil Engineering at Purdue in 1913. In 1916, he graduated from Purdue with a M.S. in Civil Engineering, being promoted around that time to an Instructor in Civil Engineering. Stanley was given a leave of absence from Purdue in the summer of 1917, in order to enlist in the Officers Reserve Corps during WW1. He returned to Purdue following the war.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
- W. E. Stanley papers
- In Progress
- Mary A. Sego and Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Third Edition. Collection description was first completed 2010-12-04.
- 2020-04-06: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella
- 2022-10-11: Biographical Statement added by William Niner