Collection of Locomotive Building Blueprints
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSP 257
Scope and Contents
The Collection of Locomotive Building Blueprints (1894-1965; 15.7 linear ft.) documents the foundation and structure of the locomotive testing laboratory at Purdue University. It also shows a later development of the building in the form of a garage and storage building. Types of materials include: blueprints. The Blueprints are organized in chronological order.
- 1894 - 1965
- Purdue University. Libraries (Organization)
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Portions of material in this collection are in the public domain. Other material copyrights held by Purdue University or original creator. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
15.70 Linear Feet
Material orginally in Flat Files. Earlier transfer from Map Case.
- Collection of Locomotive Building Blueprints
- In Progress
- Michael Maune and Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description was first completed 2013-07-03.
- 2020-04-29: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella