Charles A. Ellis collection of supplementary papers
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: MSP 107
Scope and Contents
Materials related to the life and career of Charles A. Ellis and the building of the Golden Gate bridge.
- 1911 - 2004
- Majority of material found within 1935 - 2004
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright not held by Purdue University for the majority of the materials within this collection.
0.40 Cubic Feet
Original material was donated by various sources. Addition 1 was a record transfer from the Business Service Office via Lucia Anderson, May 25, 2012.
- Charles A. Ellis collection of supplementary papers
- E. Wilkinson and Jennifer Sdunzik
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description was first completed 2012-07-03.