Frederick W. Greve papers
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSF 154
Scope and Contents
The Frederick W. Greve papers include articles published by Greve, primarily about hydraulics, as well as an membership certificates from the American Society of Civil Engineering and American Society of Mechanical Engineering, both from 1943.
- 1918 - 1943
- Greve, Frederick William, 1885-1950 (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection materials are in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Material copyrights are held by Purdue University or their original creator. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Professor Frederick W. Greve was born in Brooklyn, New York, attended Worcester Polytechnic Institute, and earned his B.S. and M.E. degrees from the University of Wisconsin. Greve was a professor of hydraulic engineering at Purdue University from 1911 until his death in 1950.
0.075 Cubic Feet (Three folders)
Oversized diplomas were rehoused in appropriately sized containers.
- Frederick W. Greve papers
- Under Review
- Archives Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Edition statement
- Third edition. Collection description first completed on 2009-02-09.
- 2020-03-30: Collection description updated by Adelle Rogers.
- 2020-08-25: Collection description and biographical information updated by Adriana Harmeyer.
- 2023-03-07: Instance information updated by William Niner.