Charles H. Benjamin papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 15, Placement: 01
Identifier: MSF 31
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of four folders, containing articles written by Charles Benjamin, the former Dean of the School of Engineering at Purdue University.
- 1903 - 1912
- Benjamin, Charles Henry (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
This collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Portions of material in this collection are in the public domain. Other material copyrights held by Purdue University or original creator. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Charles Henry Benjamin received his M. E. from the University of Maine in 1881. He then earned his PhD in engineering in 1908 from the Case School of Applied Science. Prof. Benjamin came to Purdue University in 1907 and became Dean of Engineering, and retired from the position in 1921. He passed away on August 2, 1937 in Washington, D.C. He was survived by his wife and daughter.
0.1 Cubic Feet (Four folders)
Collection materials are arranged in chronological order.
Material has been placed into acid-free folder and box.
- Charles H. Benjamin papers
- Benjamin, Charles H. papers
- In Progress
- Amanda Rumba and Archives Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description first completed 2008-11-30 by Archives Staff.
- 2020-04-07: Collection description updated by Amanda Rumba to more fully meet standards.