I. L. Baldwin papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 14, Placement: 17
Identifier: MSF 24
Scope and Contents
This collection contains one article written by I. L. Baldwin: Hydrogen Ion Concentration And Titratable Acidity In Relation To Bacteriological Media
- Other: Majority of material found within 1919
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
This collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Material is in the public domain.
I. L. Baldwin graduated from Purdue University in 1919. He then worked as a professor in the Bacteriology (now Biology) Department teaching soil bacteriology at Purdue University in the 1920s. He also served as part of the Student Health and Housing Committee.
Source: "Alumni and Local." The Purdue Agriculturist. Vol XIV, No. 1 (October 1919): 38.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
Material has been placed into acid-free folder and box.
- I. L. Baldwin papers
- In Progress
- Amanda Rumba and Archives Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description first completed by Archives Staff.
- 2020-04-03: Collection description updated by Amanda Rumba to more fully meet standards.