Purdue University Office of the Architect records
Collection — Box: 1
Scope and Contents
Includes construction documents, cost schedules, minutes, correspondence, blueprints, notes on early Purdue buildings and building name changes, brochures, and ephemera relating to buildings on the Purdue University West Lafayette campus, 1930s-1940s. Includes information on buildings funded through the Public Works Administration, bond issues, and correspondence with legislators relating to funding for projects.
- Other: Majority of material found in 1930-1940s
- Other: Date acquired: 11/30/2006
- Purdue University. Office of the Architect (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
There are no access restrictions on this collection.
Conditions Governing Use
There are no use restrictions on this collection.
1.50 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Physical Access Requirements
Collection is located on-site.
Source of Acquisition
Method of Acquisition
Records transfer from the Architect's Office of Purdue University.
Existence and Location of Originals
multi-part note content
- Purdue University Office of the Architect records
- In Progress
- Archive Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note