Arthur W. Cole papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 19, Placement: 04
Identifier: MSF 94
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of two folders containing publications by Arthur Cole.
- 1914 - 1926
- Cole, Arthur W. (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
This collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Portions of material in this collection may be in the public domain. Other material copyrights held by Purdue University or original creator/publisher. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Arthur W. "Daddy" Cole joined the faculty of the Engineering Department of Purdue University shortly after the turn of the twentieth century.
Source: Norberg, John, editor. "Full Steam Ahead: Purdue Mechanical Engineering Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow." Purdue University Press. (2013): 31.
0.05 Cubic Feet (Two folders)
Collection material is in chronological order.
- Arthur W. Cole papers
- In Progress
- Amanda Rumba Archives Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description first completed 2011-04-16 by Archives Staff.
- 2020-04-16: Collection description updated by Amanda Rumba to align with ArchivesSpace data entry standards.