Archer E. Young papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 41, Placement: 09
Identifier: MSF 423
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of two folders which contains articles by Archer E. Young.
- 1907 - 1909
- Young, Archer Everett (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection materials are in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright use information
Material in this collection is in the public domain. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Archer E. Young was an Instructor of Mathematics. He received his A. B. from Wesleyan College in 1898 and his Ph.D. from Princeton University in 1903.
0.05 Cubic Feet (Two folders)
- Archer E. Young papers
- In Progress
- Mary A. Sego and Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second Edition. Collection description was first completed 2012-05-04.
- 2020-04-08: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella