Robert Alexander Craig papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 17, Placement: 13
Identifier: MSF 67
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of two folders containing articles written by Robert Craig.
- 1902 - 1908
- Craig, Robert Alexander, 1872- (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
The collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Collection material is in the public domain.
Robert Alexander Craig was a Professor of Veterinary Science at Purdue University in the early years of the 1900s. He earned his PhD of Veterinary Medicine (D. V. M) from the Iowa State College of Agriculture in 1897. He also served as the Veterinarian of the Indiana Experiment Station. He was a member (and Resident State Secretary) of the American Veterinary Association, (Vice-President of) the Indiana Veterinary Medical Association, and was associated with several Greek fraternities and Literary/Debate clubs on campus.
0.05 Cubic Feet (Two folders)
Collection materials are arranged chronologically.
Source and date of acquisition are unknown.
Material has been housed in acid-free folders and an acid-free box.
- Robert Alexander Craig papers
- Mary A. Sego
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description first completed 2010-03-07 by Mary Sego.
- 2020-04-13: Collection description updated by Amanda Rumba to more fully meet standards.