Purdue University Architect records
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 154
Scope and Contents
The Purdue University Architect records contain images in varying media formats of Purdue University buildings and landscapes. Reports from the University Architect’s office regarding the different buildings on the West Lafayette as well as satellite campus located within the State of Indiana can also been found.
- 1949 - 2012
- Purdue University (Organization)
The collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Some material in this collection are in the public domain, while other material copyrights are held by Purdue University. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Scholer Corp. LLC was the primary architecture firm utlized by Purdue University from 1920 to 1999. The Office of the University Architect, previously located in Freehafer Hall, was responsible for presenting designs for new buildings and landscape architecture for all Purdue Campuses to the Board of Trustees and other University affiliates.
10.125 Cubic Feet (6 Cubic Foot Boxes 1 Large Flatbox 15 Large Folders Several Oversized Images )
Language of Materials
The collection is arranged in the following 5 series with the first having 6 sub-series:
- AV Materials
- Printed Materials
- Purdue University Architect records
- Under Revision
- Jon Hathaway
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- First edition.
- Box: 1 (Graphic Materials)
- Box: 2 (Graphic Materials)
- Box: 3 (Graphic Materials)
- Box: 4 (Graphic Materials)
- Box: 5 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 6 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: Communal Collections 59, Placement: 10 (Graphic Materials)
- Box: 7 (Realia)
- Box: Communal Collections 52, Placement: 10 (Graphic Materials)