Purdue University Architect records
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 154
Scope and Contents
The Purdue University Architect records contain images in varying media formats of Purdue University buildings and landscapes. Reports from the University Architect’s office regarding the different buildings on the West Lafayette as well as satellite campus located within the State of Indiana can also been found.
- 1949 - 2012
- Purdue University (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Scholer Corp. LLC was the primary architecture firm utlized by Purdue University from 1920 to 1999. The Office of the University Architect, previously located in Freehafer Hall, was responsible for presenting designs for new buildings and landscape architecture for all Purdue Campuses to the Board of Trustees and other University affiliates.
10.125 Cubic Feet (6 Cubic Foot Boxes 1 Large Flatbox 15 Large Folders Several Oversized Images )
The collection is arranged in the following 5 series with the first having 6 sub-series:
- AV Materials
- Printed Materials
- Purdue University Architect records
- Under Revision
- Jon Hathaway
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Edition statement
- First edition.
- Box: 1 (Graphic Materials)
- Box: 2 (Graphic Materials)
- Box: 3 (Graphic Materials)
- Box: 4 (Graphic Materials)
- Box: 5 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 6 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: Communal Collections 59, Placement: 10 (Graphic Materials)
- Box: 7 (Realia)
- Box: Communal Collections 52, Placement: 10 (Graphic Materials)