Purdue Building Related Publications collection
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 62, Placement: 05
Identifier: UA 145
Scope and Contents
The Purdue Building Related Publications collection contains publications highlighting several campus buildings and their respective histories.
- 1955 - 2001
- Purdue University (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University.
Throughout its history, Purdue University has built and maintained multiple buildings. The first building on campus was constructed in 1874. Hundreds of buildings have dotted Purdue's campus since.
0.15 Cubic Feet (Six folders)
Language of Materials
Source and date of acquisition are unknown.
Collection housed in acid-free folders.
- Purdue Building Related Publications collection
- Jon Hathaway, Evalyn Stow
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Original description was completed 2017-10-18.