Forney Hall of Chemical Engineering records
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 62, Placement: 03
Identifier: UA 143
Scope and Contents
The Forney Hall of Chemical Engineering records contain an information pamphlet discussing the history of the Chemical Engineering Department as well as the new building addition in 2002.
- Purdue University (Organization)
Language of Materials
This collection is in English.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University.
The Chemical Engineering Department was originally located within the Education Building until it was moved to Purdue Hall in 1923. The Department was relocated to Heavilon Hall in 1930 where it remained until receiving a building of its own in 1940. Forney Hall of Chemical Engineering was originally called the Chemical Engineering Building. It is equipped with state-of-the-art research technology and high-performance instruments. It was named Forney Hall of Chemical Engineering in 2002 when a significant addition was added to the original building.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Source and date of acquisition are unknown.
Collection housed in an acid-free folder.
- Forney Hall of Chemical Engineering records
- Under Review
- Jon Hathaway
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Edition statement
- First edition