Poultry Building records
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 60, Placement: 08
Identifier: UA 120
Scope and Contents
The Poultry Building records contain a dedication information booklet listing details of the building and a brief history of the poultry program at Purdue University.
- October 15, 1924
- Purdue University (Organization)
Languages of Materials
Collection material is in English.
The collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University.
The Poultry Building was dedicated on October 15, 1924. It was utilized for offices, classrooms and student laboratories. Experimental work within the facility focused on helping poultry farmers by increasing egg yield and discovering the best feed to provide to the poultry. The building was renovated and repurposed in 1954 as a student building and renamed Harriet O. and James M. Fowler, Jr. Memorial House.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
Source and date of acquisition are unknown.
Collection housed in acid-free folder.
- Poultry Building records
- Jon Hathaway
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- First edition.