Purdue World War I announcements and publications collection
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 53, Placement: 01
Identifier: MSP 251
Scope and Contents
The Purdue World War I announcements and publications collection contains several publications regarding the assistance Purdue provided to the United States during its involvement in World War I. Other publications within the collection relate to life at Purdue during this period.
- 1917 - 1919
- Purdue University (Organization)
Languages of Materials
Collection material is in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Material in this collection is in the public domain. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
World War I was a global war that began in Europe in 1914 and lasted until 1918. The United States joined the war in 1917 and drafted several million men, including college students.
0.15 Cubic Feet (Six folders)
The exact date and source of acquistion are unknown.
Collection was housed in acid-free folders and box. Rusted staples were removed.
- Purdue World War I announcements and publications collection
- Under Review
- Jon Hathaway and Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description was first completed 2017-08-23.
- 2020-04-29: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella