Maryland Psychiatric Research Center LSD Professional Training Program Study files
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSP 170
Scope and Contents
The Maryland Psychiatric Research Center LSD Professional Training Program Study files (1970 – 1974) are composed of the scientific records of the study, organized by subject identification number. Each file contains some combination of psychological profile reports, personal narratives of the LSD session experience, follow-up survey results about how the sessions affected the subject’s life, and written narratives reflecting on the experience as a whole. The files are identified only by subject ID number, and the series consists of subjects numbered from 1 to 119, with gaps at 81, 115, 117, and 118. In addition to these subject files, there is one file of overall study results.
- 1970 - 1974
- Maryland Psychiatric Research Center (Organization)
1.09 Cubic Feet (Three full-width letter-size manuscript boxes)
Language of Materials
This collection contains clinical evaluations and personal narratives documenting LSD sessions administered during The Maryland Psychiatric Research Center's professional training program.
Box 1 LSD Professional Study Results, unknown date Subject files, numbers 1 – 32 Box 2 Subject files, numbers 33 – 70 Box 3 Subject files, numbers 71 – 119
The collection consists of photocopies made by Christina Hardy in 2000 from the files Richard Yensen housed at the Orenda Institute.
Collection materials donated by Christina Bache Hardy on May 23, 2014.
- Experience reports
- Hallucinogenic drugs -- Therapeutic use
- LSD (Drug)
- LSD (Drug) -- Therapeutic use
- LSD (Drug) -- Therapeutic use -- Case studies
- LSD (Drug) -- Therapeutic use -- History
- Maryland Psychiatric Research Center
- Personal narratives
- Psychedelic medicine
- Psychedelic psychiatry
- Psychedelic session reports
- Psychiatry -- Case studies
- Maryland Psychiatric Research Center LSD Professional Training Program Study files
- Under Revision
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note