Psychoactive Substances Research Collection clippings
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSP 61
Scope and Contents
The Psychoactive Substances Research Collection clipping files contain ) clippings and print-outs of online postings of relevance to psychoactive substances, psychoactive substances research, and those involved in this field of study.
- circa 1976 - 2017
Language of Materials
Collection material is primarily in English. German is also present.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright restrictions may apply.
1.2 Cubic Feet (Three full-width, letter sized manuscript boxes.)
Folders are arranged alphabetically by topic.
- Psychoactive Substances Research Collection clippings
- In Progress
- Kristin Leaman, Jonathan McConnell, Lauren Haslam, and Serena Potter
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Edition statement
- Fourth edition. Collection description was first completed January 11, 2011.
- 2014-09: Description updated by Jonathan McConnell.
- 2017-05: Description updated by Lauren Haslam.
- 2018-02-09: Updated to meet new formatting requirements by Serena Potter.