Albert W. Stahl collection
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 37, Placement: 06
Identifier: MSF 357
Scope and Contents
Two letters Albert W. Stahl wrote to his sister in New York, while he was teaching at Purdue University. There is also a program for the Indiana College Association, where Albert Stahl gave the address "Courses in Engineering," dated December, 27-28, 1886. The program had been enclosed with one of the letters.
- 1884 - 1886
Language of Materials
Collection materials are in English.
This collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Material in this collection is in the public domain. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
- Albert W. Stahl collection
- In Progress
- Mary A. Sego
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second Edition. Collection description was first completed 2010-12-04.
- 2020-04-06: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella