Collection of Early Purdue University publicity materials
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: MSP 233
Scope and Contents
The Collection of Early Purdue University publicity materials comprises promotional pamphlets and broadsides created and distributed by Purdue University to build awareness of the university and encourage enrollment in its academic programs. Some materials include descriptions of courses of study, tuition and student fees, and information about enrollment and registration deadlines.
- 1878 - 1898
- Purdue University (Organization)
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Material in this collection is in the public domain.
Purdue University was created as part of the Morrill Act and is the land-grant institution of higher learning in the state of Indiana.
0.182 Cubic Feet (One half-width letter-size manuscript box)
Language of Materials
Materials are arranged by date.
Materials were acquired by the Purdue University Library from an unknown source at an unknown date.
Materials were flattened and stored in acid-free folders.
- Collection of Early Purdue University publicity materials
- Early Purdue University publicity materials, Collection of
- In Progress
- Adriana Harmeyer
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description first completed in 2017.
- 2020-05-22: Collection description updated by Adriana Harmeyer.