Richard J. Voorhees papers
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSF 401
Scope and Contents
The collection covers the writing career of Purdue University English professor Richard Voorhees. Materials include manuscripts, articles, book reviews, reprints, author proofs, and correspondence. Voorhees book, The Paradox of George Orwell, was the first publication by Purdue University Studies later known as Purdue University Press. An article regarding this publication can be found in Purdue Campus Copy March 1961.
- 1949 - 1988
Language of Materials
Collection materials are in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
There are no use restrictions on collection.
2.447 Cubic Feet (Two cubic foot boxes and one letter-size half-width manuscript)
- Richard J. Voorhees papers
- Joanne Mendes, Amanda Burdick, and Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Third edition. Collection description first completed 2008-05-09.
- 2017-09-05: Scope and content note updated and separated materials added to collection.
- 2020-04-08: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella.