Richard J. Voorhees papers
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSF 401
The collection covers the writing career of Purdue University English professor Richard Voorhees. Materials include manuscripts, articles, book reviews, reprints, author proofs, and correspondence. Voorhees book, The Paradox of Georgre Orwell, was the first publication by Purdue University Studies later known as Purdue University Press. An article regarding this publication can be found in Purdue Campus Copy March 1961.
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
There are no use restrictions on collection.
2.2 Cubic Feet (Two cubic foot boxes and one half width mss. boxes)
- Richard J. Voorhees papers
- Joanne Mendes and Amanda Burdick
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description was first completed 2008-05-09.
- 2017-09-05: Scope and content note updated, and separated materials added to collection.