Joseph Tiffin papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 39, Placement: 01
Identifier: MSF 383
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of one folder which contains articles by Joseph Tiffin.
- Tiffin, Joseph, 1905- (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection materials are in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright use information
Copyright held by Purdue University. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Joseph Tiffin received his bachelor's degree from the University of South Dakota on 1927. He attended graduate school at the University of Iowa to receive his master's and Ph. D. degrees. He served as professor of Industrial Psychology at Purdue University.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
- Joseph Tiffin papers
- In Progress
- Mary A. sego and Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second Edition. Collection description was first completed 2011-04-04.
- 2020-04-07: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella