Phillip E. Soneson papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 46, Placement: 07
Identifier: MSF 505
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of the papers of Phillip Soneson, including a photo album and a Memorial Resolution for Phillip Ervin Soneson, Professor Emeritus of Architectural Engineering.
- 1950 - 1979
- Soneson, Phillip Ervin (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
This collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyrights held by Purdue University.
Phillip Ervin Soneson earned a B.S. from University of Illinois in 1926. He joined Purdue University in 1930 as a Professor of Structural and Architectural Engineering in the School of Civil Engineering. He retired in 1970 and was named a Professor Emeritus.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
Materials have been housed in acid-free folder and box.
- Phillip E. Soneson papers
- In Progress
- Amanda Rumba and Archive Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description completed by Archives Staff at an unknown date.
- 2017-08-29: Collection identifier updated from 0000pes2 to MSF 505 by Adriana Harmeyer.
- 2020-04-22: Collection description updated by Amanda Rumba to align with data entry standards.