J. Edgar Scholl diary
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 12, Placement: 04
Identifier: MSA 209
Scope and Contents
Daily diary of J. Edgar Scholl, January 1, 1901 to December 8, 1902 . The diary provides a daily account of the life of a young man in Indiana, as he begins farming and prepares to marry.
- 1901 - 1902
- Scholl, J. Edgar (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Material in this collection is in the public domain. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
J. Edgar Scholl's son, Robert, graduated from Purdue University with a bachelor of science degree in Electrical Engineering in 1933.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
- J. Edgar Scholl diary
- In Progress
- Mary A. Sego and Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description was first completed 2012-02-08.
- 2020-03-31: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella