Zora M. Smith papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 36, Placement: 15
Identifier: MSF 351
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of two folders which contain articles and publications by Zora M. Smith.
- 1906 - 1931
- Smith, Z. M. (Zora Mayo), 1874- (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection materials are in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Zora M. Smith was born on October 14, 1874 in Tipton County, Indiana. He was a graduate of Depauw University; A.B., A.M., 1906. He held the positions of Supervisor of Agricultural Education; State Department of Public Instruction and Purdue University Agricultural Extension Department. He was also State Director of 4-H Club Work and Indiana State Director of Vocational Education.
0.05 Cubic Feet (Two folders)
- Zora M. Smith papers
- In Progress
- Mary A. Sego and Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second Edition. Collection description was first completed 2010-06-04.
- 2020-04-06: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella