Handbooks and Manuals, 1949 - 2005
Series — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSF 461, Series 9
Scope and Contents
Contained here are a wealth of manuals and a few handbooks that follow the path of Goldman's career. Goldman established all flight and operations procedures and philosophy for Purdue Airlines, and produced operation procedures manuals, training manuals, etc. Some of those can be found in this series. There are various DC-6, DC-9, DC-9-30, and DC-9-32 manuals.
- 1949 - 2005
Language of Materials
From the Collection: Collection material is in English.
The collection is open for research.
5.995 Cubic Feet (16 letter-size full-width manuscript boxes, and one letter-size half-width manuscript box)
Due to the extent of the collection of handbooks and manuals, this series is grouped into 15 sub-series.
- United Air Lines Handbooks
- Purdue Aeronautics Corp. Manuals and Training Program
- Purdue Aeronautics Corporation, Weight Control Manual, and DC-9 Manuals
- Air Force, Pratt & Whitney Aircraft, Douglas Aircraft Company, and Boeing Manuals
- Purdue Aeronautics Corp. Operations Manual, DC-9 Detail Specification, and Purdue Airlines Incorporated Aircrew Training Manuals
- Purdue Airlines, Inc. Manuals
- Air West DC-9 Operations Manual
- Purdue Airlines DC-9-32 Planning and Performance manual
- Gates Learjet Corporation Flight Manuals
- DC-9 Flight Manuals
- Purdue Airlines Flight Manuals
- Boeing Performance Engineer Course, and American Trans Air, General Operations Manual
- Flight Manuals
- DC-9 Flight Manuals and Aircraft Engine Laboratory Manual
- Jeppesen Airway Manuals