Dedication program, January 14, 1909
File — Box: Communal Collections 60, Placement: 17, Folder: 01
Identifier: UA 129, File 1
Scope and Contents
From the Collection: The Agricultural Administration Building records contain three copies of the program for the building's dedication on January 14, 1909.
- January 14, 1909
The collection is open for research.
From the Collection: 0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
Language of Materials