The Harlequin Club began in 1907. The chief aim of the club was the furthering of dramatics among the men and women of Purdue University. The Harlequin Club also used proceeds from its annual production to provide assistance to worthy causes of the University, including providing financial contributions to the University student loan fund. The fund provided aid to worthy students in meeting their financial obligations while attending Purdue.
CitationFor further information on the History of Purdue Theater, please see: https://cla.purdue.edu/academic/rueffschool/theatre/about/history/index.html
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Harlequin Club records, addition 06
Unprocessed — Box: Communal Accessions 25
Dates: Circa 1917