FWA 8 (West Lafayette, Ind.)
- Existence: 1949 - 1987
The FWA 8 building was built as part of the Federal Works Administration (FWA) project where pre-engineered buildings were brought to Purdue. These buildings were left over from World War II and were remodeled to be used as lecture halls, classrooms, and laboratories for the growing student body. Over the years, the buildings were used as chemistry and physics classrooms and laboratories, Naval Science and civil engineering spaces, the office for veterans administration, and as warehouses, before becoming the home of the Creative Arts department. This building was eventually torn down in 1987.