Bell House (West Lafayette, Ind.)
- Existence: 1916 - 1939
The original Bell House was located south of Stuart Field and east of the Armory. In 1939, it was moved between Ross-Ade Stadium and Cary Quadrangle. The bell from the Bell House was originally taken to the home games; however, after two attempts at stealing the bell, the bell was only brought out after games. The bell from the Bell House is now rung after every Big Ten home football game victory. The bell is currently taken care of by the Gimlet Club.