Newton Booth Tarkington Residence Hall (West Lafayette, Ind.)
- Existence: 1958-
Tarkington Hall opened in 1958 and was originally called the Men's Residence Hall H-2. It is divided into four living units: Northeast, Southeast, Northwest, Southwest. The name was changed to Newton Booth Tarkington Residence Hall in 1965 in memory if Newton Booth Tarkington. This hall is now home to 708 male students as well as the Halberdier club and the Tarkington Market mini-mart.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Unprocessed — Box: Communal Accessions 46
Dates: 1961 - 1963