Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to search results

University Club (Purdue University)

 Organization

Historical Information

The University Club of Purdue was a faculty organization that sponsored a variety of social events. The club was first established in 1897 and lasted until the 1970s.

Citation

Purdue Exponent, 11 February 1897, p. 12.

Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:

James Blakesley papers

 Collection — Box: Communal Collections 1, Placement: 04
Identifier: MSA 358
Abstract Materials documenting James Blakesley's tenure as VP and president of the University Club.
Dates: 1965 - 1971

Purdue University Club records

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 103
Scope and Contents Collection contains administrative records such as meeting minutes and financial records for the Purdue University Club, between the 1905 and 1974. Collection also contains circulars, programs, and correspondence regarding various events held by the club. Additional materials include publications such as the newsletter 'Leisure Times' and directories.
Dates: 1905 - 1974