Frederick L. Hovde Hall of Administration (West Lafayette, Ind.)
- Existence: 1937-
Originally called the Student Services and Administration Building, the Frederick L. Hovde Hall of Administration is a 70 by 230 foot, four-story building that was erected as part of a PWA project. It contains a Board of Trustees' room and offices for the Dean of Men, the Dean of Women, the Office of the President of the University, the Controller, the Purchasing Department, the Accounting Department, Personnel for Men, Personnel for Women, and the Student Health Service. The basement is used is also used for the filing and storage of records. It was designated as the Executive Building in 1936 and renamed the Hovde Hall of Administration on April 26, 1975.
CitationFrederick L. Hovde Hall of Administration. Purdue Campus Facilities and Buildings Historic Database. Accessed September 19, 2019. http://collections.lib.purdue.edu/campus/buildings/132
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 62, Placement: 02
Identifier: UA 142
Scope and Contents The Campus Art Survey records contain reports and inventories of the various paintings and works of art that were present on campus. The reports include the locations of the works of art at that time.
Dates: 1938 - 1958