Forestry Building (West Lafayette, Ind.)
- Existence: 1910-
The Agricultural Experiment Station Seed House was constructed as an annex to the Agricultural Experiment Station. It was used for storing tools, machinery, and apparatus used in the Station field work and in caring for the many supplies of seeds and grain. In November 1911, a heavy windstorm blew the building down and, in June 1912, a new building was reconstructed in its place due to the inability to salvage the previous building materials. In 1926 a large addition was constructed. The building was renamed the Agricultural Annex 1 in 1969 and the Forestry building in May 1976. in 1979 all of the windows were replaced.