Purdue Bell Tower (West Lafayette, Ind.)
- Existence: 1996-
The Purdue Bell Tower is approximately 160 feet tall and is located south of the Elliott Hall of Music. The bell and clock tower incorporated design elements and the bells of the old Heavilon Hall tower that was removed in 1956. The bell tower was sponsored by the Class of 1948.
CitationPurdue Bell Tower. Purdue Campus Facilities and Buildings Historic Database. Access September 16, 2019. http://collections.lib.purdue.edu/campus/buildings/109
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 60, Placement: 05
Identifier: UA 116
Scope and Contents The Purdue Bell Tower records contain a brochure about the Bell Tower acknowledging the Class of 1948 and their contributions as well as a list of items placed in the 1995 time capsule meant to be opened in 2095.
Dates: 1994 - 1995