Edward C. Elliott Hall Of Music (West Lafayette, Ind.)
- Existence: 1940-
The Edward C. Elliott Hall Of Music, originally the Hall of Music, is a five-story, 280-by-190-foot structure with an air-conditioned main auditorium, balcony, and gallery. When it was built it contained seating for 6,148 people, band instruments, practice rooms, main radio broadcasting studios, offices, dressing rooms, and band drill rooms. It was erected as a Public Works Administration (PWA) project and was renamed the Elliott Hall of Music in 1958.
CitationEdward C. Elliott Hall Of Music. Purdue Campus Facilities and Buildings Historic Database. Access September 16, 2019. http://collections.lib.purdue.edu/campus/buildings/131
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Irma Jean Bowman scrapbook
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: MSP 227
Abstract Irma Jean Bowman's scrapbook contains with clippings, programs, playbills, postcards, and ticket stubs documenting various cultural events at Purdue University and the surrounding region in Northwestern Indiana.
Dates: 1935 - 1980