Edward C. Elliott Hall Of Music (West Lafayette, Ind.)
- Existence: 1940-
The Edward C. Elliott Hall Of Music, originally the Hall of Music, is a five-story, 280-by-190-foot structure with an air-conditioned main auditorium, balcony, and gallery. When it was built it contained seating for 6,148 people, band instruments, practice rooms, main radio broadcasting studios, offices, dressing rooms, and band drill rooms. It was erected as a Public Works Administration (PWA) project and was renamed the Elliott Hall of Music in 1958.
CitationEdward C. Elliott Hall Of Music. Purdue Campus Facilities and Buildings Historic Database. Access September 16, 2019. http://collections.lib.purdue.edu/campus/buildings/131
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Elliott Hall of Music piece of marble flooring
Unprocessed — Box: 1 piece of marble
Dates: April 15, 1940