A. A. Potter Engineering Center (West Lafayette, Ind.)
- Existence: 1977-
In 1974, work began on the four-story A. A. Potter Engineering Center. The building was built to house the Institute of Interdisciplinary Engineering Studies and contained research centers, laboratories, and a library. The building was funded by the 1969 Centennial Fund Campaign and Lilly Endowment fund.
CitationA. A. Potter Engineering Center. Purdue Campus Facilities and Buildings Historic Database. Accessed September 16, 2019. http://collections.lib.purdue.edu/campus/buildings/166
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 89
Scope and Contents The Purdue University College of Engineering records document the historical background of the College; included are many historical documents, annual reports, pamphlets, publicity, department brochures, pamphlets, and programs, newsletters, publications, alumni information and various related material.Some items of note are key historical documents from the earliest Purdue Engineering Laboratories, such as the Locomotive and Automobile Test Laboratories. Also included is...
Dates: 1859 - 2013