Purdue Women's Club
- Existence: 1922 -
The Purdue Women’s Club (PWC) is a philanthropic organization that was founded in 1922 by 125 women from the Purdue community. Mrs. At it's founding, the organization was led by Professor Laura Fry and Mrs. Stanley Coulter. The purpose of the organization was to promote social interaction among women in the university community. Today, membership is open to all women interested in Purdue and the Greater Lafayette Community. The Purdue Women's Club promotes a number of programs and projects to serve it's members and women at Purdue Univerity. They seek to promote intellectual interests and to provide the opportunity for association among our members; furnish organized opportunities for educational, cultural, and recreational activities; actively support women seeking to continue their education at Purdue through annual contributions from PWC to the Span Plan; and to further the interests of the University.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Unprocessed — Box: Communal Accessions 3
Dates: 1954 - 1977