Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 60, Placement: 17
Identifier: UA 129
Scope and Contents The Agricultural Administration Building records contain three copies of the program for the building's dedication on January 14, 1909.
Dates: January 14, 1909
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 60, Placement: 13
Identifier: UA 125
Scope and Contents The Elliott Hall of Music records contain information about the building dedication in 1940, past performances, brochures, and a safety plan for the building drafted in 1960.
Dates: 1940 - 1990
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 54, Placement: 03
Identifier: UA 118
Scope and Contents The Fowler Hall records contain materials related to the dedication of Eliza Fowler Hall and its organ.
Dates: 1901 - 1923
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 60, Placement: 10
Identifier: UA 122
Scope and Contents The Horticulture Building records contain the program from the building's dedication in 1926 and associated booklet "Indiana Horticulture: A Story of Horticultural Progress Prepared in Connection with the Dedication of the Horticultural Building, Purdue University." The booklet provides a brief history of horticulture in Indiana and lists the programs offered in the building at the time.
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 60, Placement: 12
Identifier: UA 124
Scope and Contents The Mechanical Engineering Building records contain the program from the building's dedication and a booklet with information describing the new building, the history of the Mechanical Engineering program at Purdue University, and the speeches delivered during the dedication ceremonies.
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 61, Placement: 02
Identifier: UA 133
Scope and Contents The Memorial Gymnasium records contain receipts from the donations given to the University for the construction of the building. Building dedication information as well as the memorial service programs for those that lost their lives in the Purdue train wreck are also included.
Dates: 1903 - 1935
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 110
Scope and Contents The Stewart Center records contain floor plans and materials related to the building's construction and correspondence between Dr. John H. Moriarty and various distinguished groups and individuals invited to the dedication ceremony. A program from the first student play held in Loeb Playhouse is also contained within the collection as well as several library documents.
Dates: 1955 - 1980